- AM Wing Outdoor Wheel Reviews:
- I, Jenn Kirk, owner of Eastern Skating Supply, and my skaters at MRT Speed Club train on these wheels and I love them. I love the edges that I am able to hit both indoor and outdoor on them because of the narrow profile! They help me to practice my form because they don't allow for error and have a quick turn around!
- These last much longer than the other wheels that came with my skates.
- I enjoy this set of AM Wing wheels very much.
- After one year the wheels were still good to go.
- They are solid yet provide a comfortable and steady ride.
- I felt like I could roll forever.
- They maintain momentum so well.
- They are working great after several months.
- These would be my number 1 choice for races.
- I would recommend them to skaters who want to improve their technique or learn the double push.
- The wheels are very sturdy and last a long time!
- The hubs are stiff and responsive.
- The wheels are well made.
- Very good product for an old school skater.
- These Am Wing wheels are the best I’ve tried for the price.
- These wheels are very durable. So far so good.
- Terrific overall speed at a moderate price.
- I maintained momentum once I got them rolling.
- They are of high quality and seem to last a long time.
- Roll monsters.
- At no time did I feel as though I was in danger of slipping.
- Am Wings are the way to go.
- They provide good edge control and are fast-rolling.
- These wheels do an excellent job of holding the road.
100MM(20MM), 100MM(22MM), 110MM(20MM), 110MM(22MM)
All returns for exchange or credit must be started within 14 days of delivery. Special orders and sale items may not be returned. We only accept unused products in original condition with original packaging for return. The returned item must be able to be resold as new. Boots, frames, wheels or bearings may not be mounted in any way to qualify for a credit. Boots may not be molded to qualify for a credit.
All product returns except size exchanges will require a 15% restocking fee. For size exchanges, there are no restocking fees. The shipping cost for any returned items is the sole responsibility of the customer. When your returned item has been received you will be credited for the item minus the restocking fee. If your returning equipment that initially had free shipping the initial shipping cost will be deducted from the amount credited back to you. As long as there is profit to take the initial shipping cost out of we will cover the initial shipping cost. But, if there is a return there is no profit to take the initial shipping cost out of.
For exchanges, the credit card on file will be charged for return shipping. For exchanges where Paypal was used for the initial purchase, a Paypal money request will be sent to you to pay shipping back to you.