AM Wing Indoor Green Wheel Reviews:
- These AM Wing Green wheels are the BEST wheels I have purchased for indoor.
- I just tried these wheels for the first time, and I could feel the difference with how well they gripped and rode.
- They maintain momentum so well. Speedy.
- My daughter loves them.
- These Am Wing Indoor wheels are fast.
- They performed as well as Gyros, Matters, and MPCs.
- Worth every penny.
- These would be my number 1 choice for races.
- The wheels are very sturdy and last a long time!
- The hubs are stiff and responsive, bearings fit snugly.
- The wheels are well made. Very good product for an old school skater.
- These Am Wing Green wheels are the best I’ve tried for the price.
- These wheels are very durable. So far so good.
- I was able to sprint full-speed around turns without the least bit of sliding.
- These wheels are great on both good and bad rinks.
- These Am Wing Indoor wheels provide great roll, amazing grip.
- Lets me nail those tight turns.
- Terrific overall speed at a moderate price.
- I maintained momentum once I got them rolling.
- They are of high quality and seem to last a long time.
- Roll monsters.
- At no time did I feel as though I was in danger of slipping.
- These Am Wing Green wheels are easy on the legs.
- They do a great job of maintaining momentum and grip.
- Am Wings are the way to go.
- They provide good edge control and are fast-rolling.
- These wheels do an excellent job of holding the road.
All returns for exchange or credit must be started within 14 days of delivery. Special orders and sale items may not be returned. We only accept unused products in original condition with original packaging for return. The returned item must be able to be resold as new. Boots, frames, wheels or bearings may not be mounted in any way to qualify for a credit. Boots may not be molded to qualify for a credit.
All product returns except size exchanges will require a 15% restocking fee. For size exchanges, there are no restocking fees. The shipping cost for any returned items is the sole responsibility of the customer. When your returned item has been received you will be credited for the item minus the restocking fee. If your returning equipment that initially had free shipping the initial shipping cost will be deducted from the amount credited back to you. As long as there is profit to take the initial shipping cost out of we will cover the initial shipping cost. But, if there is a return there is no profit to take the initial shipping cost out of.
For exchanges, the credit card on file will be charged for return shipping. For exchanges where Paypal was used for the initial purchase, a Paypal money request will be sent to you to pay shipping back to you.