- There will be a $19.95 shipping charge to go towards the cost of shipping this item due to the size and weight of the product. Coupon Code is N/A for this item. If Coupon is entered despite these instructions your order will not be processed.
- GO BIG in these Roller Derby Elite fitness and distance skates featuring USA-made 110mm 3-wheel setup
- SKATE LONGER with quick-dry comfort liner, supportive shell, and micro-fit closure system
- HIGH END FEATURES from speed skate tech and fitness performance give you the best skating experience
- RACE READY. Aluminum frame with quick-change axles hold World record racing US-made wheels and Bevo Gold-7 Race Rated chrome bearings
- CAN'T STOP, DON'T STOP. Made for trail and open road at high speeds. No brake on these speed skates!
The Alpha 110mm 3-wheel Inline Skate is our groundbreaking and lightweight offering for tech-savvy athletes looking for fitness skates or distance skates with unmatched style and comfort. These skates will get you from point A to B faster and easier than any skates before them. Big 110mm wheels are of the highest quality and made in the USA. They perform well both indoors and outdoors and are loaded with fast Bevo Gold-7 Race Rated chrome bearings. Quick-dry liner with hard shell boot and micro-fit closures give you comfort and support to go the distance. Lightweight aluminum frame features Quick Change Axles (only 1 Allen wrench needed, tool is included). The frame can accommodate any size wheel, making incredibly versatile inline skates. Advanced level skaters will enjoy high speeds on uninterrupted roads and trails, clocking mile-after-mile in the great outdoors. These inline speed skates do not have a brake, so please use caution! The Roller Derby Elite series is made for serious skaters and built to perform. Roller Derby is America's Skate Company since 1936.
All returns for exchange or credit must be started within 14 days of delivery. Special orders and sale items may not be returned. We only accept unused products in original condition with original packaging for return. The returned item must be able to be resold as new. Boots, frames, wheels or bearings may not be mounted in any way to qualify for a credit. Boots may not be molded to qualify for a credit.
All product returns except size exchanges will require a 15% restocking fee. For size exchanges, there are no restocking fees. The shipping cost for any returned items is the sole responsibility of the customer. When your returned item has been received you will be credited for the item minus the restocking fee. If your returning equipment that initially had free shipping the initial shipping cost will be deducted from the amount credited back to you. As long as there is profit to take the initial shipping cost out of we will cover the initial shipping cost. But, if there is a return there is no profit to take the initial shipping cost out of.
For exchanges, the credit card on file will be charged for return shipping. For exchanges where Paypal was used for the initial purchase, a Paypal money request will be sent to you to pay shipping back to you.