Simply slip your bearing onto the cleaner, dip it in your choice of cleaning solution and press the red button. The bearing spins and cleans out all the dirt, oil, and even mild rust.
- Fits all 7mm & 8mm bearings.
- The 688 bearing adapter is made of aluminum.
- The bearing adapter fits over your 688 mini bearings so they can be used in a 608 wheel hub and you need 1 adapter per wheel.
- There are two advantages to using mini bearings.
- You create a much lighter set up as a 608 bearing weighs 12 grams compared to a mini bearing at 4 grams and an adapter at 1 gram.
- Mini bearings spool up faster than regular 608 bearings
- Sold individually (1 adapter)
- Allow extra shipping time
Electronic Bearing Cleaner
All returns for exchange or credit must be started within 14 days of delivery. Special orders and sale items may not be returned. We only accept unused products in original condition with original packaging for return. The returned item must be able to be resold as new. Boots, frames, wheels or bearings may not be mounted in any way to qualify for a credit. Boots may not be molded to qualify for a credit.
All product returns except size exchanges will require a 15% restocking fee. For size exchanges, there are no restocking fees. The shipping cost for any returned items is the sole responsibility of the customer. When your returned item has been received you will be credited for the item minus the restocking fee. If your returning equipment that initially had free shipping the initial shipping cost will be deducted from the amount credited back to you. As long as there is profit to take the initial shipping cost out of we will cover the initial shipping cost. But, if there is a return there is no profit to take the initial shipping cost out of.
For exchanges, the credit card on file will be charged for return shipping. For exchanges where Paypal was used for the initial purchase, a Paypal money request will be sent to you to pay shipping back to you.