Building an early understanding of how wheel size, deck height, and weight influence your ability to push, maneuver and control gives you an inside track to what other skaters have taken literally years to understand - the first-hand effects of physics on form and performance.
You'll get to the next level than the rest of the pack did by comprehending these important lessons yourself - with just one frame - and find your best configuration and form quicker than any of them did on their own. The Comp TR is a frame that will help you move through a foundational regimen with the right support, response and flexibility you need as you quickly build your skill, speed, and stamina.
The 4 x 100mm wheel set-up is ideal to build leg strength and form, keeping you low on the deck so you can build a feel for proper body alignment, angles, and weight transfer. As your strength and skills grow, it's time to step up to a larger, 3 x 110mm wheel set-up, which provides you with more roll-per-stride and also reduces the weight you lift with each stride. In fact, a 3 x 110mm wheel set-up saves you 10% in lift weight compared to the 4 wheel set-up they started out on. But what's really important at this stage is that you'll begin developing the "fast-feet" feather step that's so important to top speed achievement, and you'll have built the core-strength and skill you need to move on to a 4 x 110mm platform, and be ready for it!
There is a very purposeful simplicity built into this frame, best-described trough this progression:
- Slow to flow: You start on 4 x 100mm or 4x110 set-up, developing critical skills, form, and strength
- Flow to speed: As muscle memory and strength develop, you transition to 3 x 110mm or 3x125mm configuration and the pace intensifies
- Speed to power: Mastery of command & control allow you to focus on optimal form, skating on a solid power-base
- Power to the podium: The realm of Champions awaits!
- The scientific method puts you in control of active intelligence gathering, and the Competition Transformer is your tool to completing your study quicker than you thought possible, helping you skate better and faster, quicker than anything else on the market today.
- Frame aluminum alloy 6061
- Deck height 100/2 + 58 = 108mm
- Frame boot mount 195mm
- Sports level new speed, competition
- Frame profile semi-solid
- Frame stiffness Firm
- Wheel setup 4x100, 4x110, 3x125
CADO MOTUS COMP TRANSFORMER
All returns for exchange or credit must be started within 14 days of delivery. Special orders and sale items may not be returned. We only accept unused products in original condition with original packaging for return. The returned item must be able to be resold as new. Boots, frames, wheels or bearings may not be mounted in any way to qualify for a credit. Boots may not be molded to qualify for a credit.
All product returns except size exchanges will require a 15% restocking fee. For size exchanges, there are no restocking fees. The shipping cost for any returned items is the sole responsibility of the customer. When your returned item has been received you will be credited for the item minus the restocking fee. If your returning equipment that initially had free shipping the initial shipping cost will be deducted from the amount credited back to you. As long as there is profit to take the initial shipping cost out of we will cover the initial shipping cost. But, if there is a return there is no profit to take the initial shipping cost out of.
For exchanges, the credit card on file will be charged for return shipping. For exchanges where Paypal was used for the initial purchase, a Paypal money request will be sent to you to pay shipping back to you.