Legendary Original Bones® Swiss Bearings are the optimum combination of Bones Skate Rated™ design and Swiss precision manufacturing creating the standard by which all other bearings are measured. For more than 36 years preferred by the world's top professional skaters. Proven, professional competition-grade speed and durability make Bones Swiss normally last several times as long as ordinary ABEC rated bearings. Made in Switzerland.
- Single, removable, non-contact rubber shield allows easy cleaning and low friction.
- A high-speed nylon ball retainer provides added strength and speed.
- Pre-lubricated with Speed Cream racing lubricant
- Skate Rated; clearances, tolerances, materials, and lubricant provide the best performance and durability possible.
- Best selling high-end skate bearing in the U.S.A.
- Bones Swiss Bearings have the best reputation in the skateboard industry and have had this honor since 1981, due to their performance and quality.
- Everyone who rides the Swiss knows how fast they are and how long they last. Testimonials reveal them lasting several times longer than low-cost bearings.
- Skaters who use Bones Swiss do so because they want the very best equipment they can get and know the difference between ordinary and exceptional.
- Our team is a who’s who of top skaters and we are proud to be associated with each one of them.
BONES® SWISS BEARINGS
All returns for exchange or credit must be started within 14 days of delivery. Special orders and sale items may not be returned. We only accept unused products in original condition with original packaging for return. The returned item must be able to be resold as new. Boots, frames, wheels or bearings may not be mounted in any way to qualify for a credit. Boots may not be molded to qualify for a credit.
All product returns except size exchanges will require a 15% restocking fee. For size exchanges, there are no restocking fees. The shipping cost for any returned items is the sole responsibility of the customer. When your returned item has been received you will be credited for the item minus the restocking fee. If your returning equipment that initially had free shipping the initial shipping cost will be deducted from the amount credited back to you. As long as there is profit to take the initial shipping cost out of we will cover the initial shipping cost. But, if there is a return there is no profit to take the initial shipping cost out of.
For exchanges, the credit card on file will be charged for return shipping. For exchanges where Paypal was used for the initial purchase, a Paypal money request will be sent to you to pay shipping back to you.