Ankle Booties – Originally designed for the speedskating industry whose athletes have extreme footwear friction issues, we created this product to reduce or eliminate blisters.
- Designed to fit snugly inside a thin sock or alone, instead of barefoot.
- Great for any sport that is taxing on the feet, as well as just plain old breaking in dress shoes!
- Black/Tan (inside) is reversible.
- Not intended as an ankle support device.
- 2mm – Made of the newer “stretch” neoprene, which has some memory.
- Use if gaps need to be filled in their footwear.
- Great compression qualities, so it conforms to the foot and footwear very well.
- The red interior is a soft microfiber lining.
eZeefit Ankle Bootie (2mm)
All returns for exchange or credit must be started within 14 days of delivery. Special orders and sale items may not be returned. We only accept unused products in original condition with original packaging for return(ONCE REMOVED FROM PACKING THESE ARE INELIGIBLE FOR RETURN SO TRY THEM ON WHILE ATTACHED TO THE PACKAGING).. The returned item must be able to be resold as new. Boots, frames, wheels or bearings may not be mounted in any way to qualify for a credit. Boots may not be molded to qualify for a credit.
All product returns except size exchanges will require a 15% restocking fee. For size exchanges, there are no restocking fees. The shipping cost for any returned items is the sole responsibility of the customer. When your returned item has been received you will be credited for the item minus the restocking fee. If your returning equipment that initially had free shipping the initial shipping cost will be deducted from the amount credited back to you. As long as there is profit to take the initial shipping cost out of we will cover the initial shipping cost. But, if there is a return there is no profit to take the initial shipping cost out of.
For exchanges, the credit card on file will be charged for return shipping. For exchanges where Paypal was used for the initial purchase, a Paypal money request will be sent to you to pay shipping back to you.