- NOT AVAILABLE FOR IN-STORE PICK-UP. DELIVERY ONLY
- There will be a $19.95 shipping charge to go towards the cost of shipping this item due to the size and weight of the product. Coupon Code is N/A for this item. If Coupon is entered despite these instructions your order will not be processed.
- Get your matching laces & skate leashes at www.easternskatingsupply.net/accessories
- WOMENS SIZING=SEE CHART
- Hightop freestyle boot for all ages and skill levels
- Synthetic upper boot with good ankle support
- Lightweight High Impact chassis with PU cushions
- Indoor/Outdoor wheels (56x33mm Urethane); Bevo Silver-5 Race Rated chrome bearings
- These skates fit true to women’s whole shoe sizes
Skate in style with the Candi Grl Sabina artistic quad roller skates. Pick your favorite color, lace them up and hit the sidewalk, rink, or park. Skaters of all ages and any skill level can enjoy the comfort, support and precision of these roller skates. They feature an easy-to-clean synthetic upper on a lightweight High Impact chassis. The trucks and cushions help guide your turns and provide control so you can dance, glide, and spin to your heart's content. Indoor/outdoor 56mm x 33mm polyurethane wheels have good grip and bounce on smooth surfaces and can roll at fast speeds thanks to Bevo Silver-5 Race Rated bearings. These skates fit true to women’s whole shoe sizes. The Candi Grl line of skates by Roller Derby Elite mixes fun and fashion with a dash of nostalgia. Established in 1936 by the creator of the roller derby sport, Roller Derby Skate Corp. has helped bring the joy of skating to many throughout the decades, and is considered to be "America's Skate Company".
2021 CANDI GIRL SABINA Freestyle Roller Skates
All returns for exchange or credit must be started within 14 days of delivery. Special orders and sale items may not be returned. We only accept unused products in original condition with original packaging for return. The returned item must be able to be resold as new. Boots, frames, wheels or bearings may not be mounted (i.e. inline speed skates) in any way to qualify for a credit. Boots may not be molded to qualify for a credit.
Product returns except size exchanges may require a 15% restocking fee. For size exchanges, there are no restocking fees. The shipping cost for any returned items is the sole responsibility of the customer. When your returned item has been received you will be credited for the item minus the restocking fee and shipping fee. If your returning equipment that initially had free shipping the initial shipping cost will be deducted from the amount credited back to you. As long as there is profit to take the initial shipping cost out of we will cover the initial shipping cost. But, if there is a return there is no profit to take the initial shipping cost out of.