Endurace Elite 110 is a new standard of versatility and performance for advanced skaters. The higher-profile carbon fiber shell combined with 3WD frames, 110mm Supreme wheels and Twincam ILQ-9 bearings maximize speed per stride; the frame is upgradable to 125mm wheels. The Removable Cuff System (RCS) gives skaters the option to change from a medium-height cuff with extra support to a race-style skate and choose the support configuration for speed and performance. The liner includes mesh panels for breathability, premium anatomical padding and a micro-buckle/strap/lace closure; brake is not included. Endurace 110 is the ideal training partner for skaters ready to upgrade to a low cuff or race skate, without the professional price tag.
• REVOLUTIONARY 2-IN-1 PREMIUM SKATE - Cuff adjustment for fitness enthusiasts and racers looking to train or advance technique
• CARBON-VENTILATED SHELL - Carbon shell with vented soles and removable cuff is two skates in one; power transfer is maximized with higher shell profile
• ANATOMICAL PREMIUM LINER - Comfort padding with micro-adjustable buckles, power strap and speed lacing system with removable cuff
• 3WD EXTRUDED ALUMINUM FRAME - 320mm/12.6” laterally-adjustable frame engineered to support 3x110mm wheels; upgradable to 125mm for speed and maneuverability
• ELITE-PERFORMANCE HYDROGEN WHEELS - 110mm/85A wheels made in USA with proprietary urethane formula for ultimate performance, less vibration and excellent wear; Twincam ILQ-9 Classic Plus bearings maximize speed
ROLLERBLADE ENDURACE ELITE 110
All returns for exchange or credit must be started within 14 days of delivery. Special orders and sale items may not be returned. We only accept unused products in original condition with original packaging for return. The returned item must be able to be resold as new. Boots, frames, wheels or bearings may not be mounted in any way to qualify for a credit. Boots may not be molded to qualify for a credit.
All product returns except size exchanges will require a 15% restocking fee. For size exchanges, there are no restocking fees. The shipping cost for any returned items is the sole responsibility of the customer. When your returned item has been received you will be credited for the item minus the restocking fee. If your returning equipment that initially had free shipping the initial shipping cost will be deducted from the amount credited back to you. As long as there is profit to take the initial shipping cost out of we will cover the initial shipping cost. But, if there is a return there is no profit to take the initial shipping cost out of.
For exchanges, the credit card on file will be charged for return shipping. For exchanges where Paypal was used for the initial purchase, a Paypal money request will be sent to you to pay shipping back to you.