RD Elite Neutron 6000 Roller Skate Plates Summary
Our new innovative high-performance chassis engineered for High Intensity Speed and Durability with a slick Mirratec finish. The Neutron 6000 Pro will get you in front of the pack and keep you there. The right combination to make you the one to look out for in every competition.
Neutron 6000 Pro Features:
- Neutron Series Aluminum Plates - Advanced Strength, and Ultra Light Weight. Maximum Performance!
- Reinforced Channel Extrusion
- Pro-Set Aluminum Trucks
- True Demential pro axles. You will feel the the precise action immediately.
- Power Pour Vectra Pro Urethane Cushions. Available in 3 hardnesses 81A–85A—90A. Vectors custom cushions have Real Time rebound. You will feel the difference.
- Precision Milled Axles
- Mirratec Silver Polish
- 5/8 Adjustable Toe Stop Fixture.Tight-Lock Toe Stop channel
Roller Derby Elite Neutron 6000 Plates
All returns for exchange or credit must be started within 14 days of delivery. Special orders and sale items may not be returned. We only accept unused products in original condition with original packaging for return. The returned item must be able to be resold as new. Boots, frames, wheels or bearings may not be mounted (i.e. inline speed skates) in any way to qualify for a credit. Boots may not be molded to qualify for a credit.
Product returns except size exchanges may require a 15% restocking fee. For size exchanges, there are no restocking fees. The shipping cost for any returned items is the sole responsibility of the customer. When your returned item has been received you will be credited for the item minus the restocking fee and shipping fee. If your returning equipment that initially had free shipping the initial shipping cost will be deducted from the amount credited back to you. As long as there is profit to take the initial shipping cost out of we will cover the initial shipping cost. But, if there is a return there is no profit to take the initial shipping cost out of.