Mybonts is the latest and greatest way to customize your Bont boots. We have been creating custom designs since 1975. Match your team colors, add your name, go wild!
This is the semi-custom version of the Quad Hybrid Carbon that has many color options. If you are after black or white Hybrid Carbon boot, we have the standard boot which is cheaper and we generally have them in stock.
The semi-custom Hybrid Carbon will take between 6-8 weeks to make depending on the time of year. June - December is the fastest production time.
- Base: Carbon fiber
- Outer skin: Durolite or Australian leather outer skin
- Liner: Suede-like
- Boot height: Standard, low, high, U-shape
- Heel rise: 6mm
- Insole: EVA thermo-moldable
- Heat moldable: Fully heat moldable base utilizing epoxy thermoset resin
- Padding: Memory foam
- Fit options: Standard, narrow, wide, double wide
- Size options: Kids 9/27 to adult
- Vegan: Durolite outer only
- We'll talk your order from size to color of every section, detail by detail over the phone or in writing which every you prefer to create the perfect skate just for you, like none other!!!
MyBonts Hybrid Fiberglass Roller Derby Skate Boots
All returns for exchange or credit must be started within 14 days of delivery. Special orders and sale items may not be returned. We only accept unused products in original condition with original packaging for return. The returned item must be able to be resold as new. Boots, frames, wheels or bearings may not be mounted in any way to qualify for a credit. Boots may not be molded to qualify for a credit.
All product returns except size exchanges will require a 15% restocking fee. For size exchanges, there are no restocking fees. The shipping cost for any returned items is the sole responsibility of the customer. When your returned item has been received you will be credited for the item minus the restocking fee. If your returning equipment that initially had free shipping the initial shipping cost will be deducted from the amount credited back to you. As long as there is profit to take the initial shipping cost out of we will cover the initial shipping cost. But, if there is a return there is no profit to take the initial shipping cost out of.
For exchanges, the credit card on file will be charged for return shipping. For exchanges where Paypal was used for the initial purchase, a Paypal money request will be sent to you to pay shipping back to you.