No one makes boots like we do. Period.
Designed for the competitive skater who settles for nothing but they best. Metcon boots are excellent for speed, derby, jam, park / bowl, fitness
Advanced Technology and Italian heritage combined to form the most advanced quad roller carbon fiber outsoles in the world. Designed for the competitive skater who settles for nothing but the very best. Delivers lightning quick unmatched acceleration.
- Anatomical shaped collar for maximum mobility and agility
- Barefoot Fit: A unique fit that allows the toes to rest comfortably while skating
- Heel Lock: Built-in by design, comfortably hold your heel in place
- Ergonomic footbeds with 2MM toe rise, metatarsal, arch and heel cup support
- Contoured lacing to accommodate narrow and wide feet.
- Open toe box
- Heat Moldable
- Pre-shaped tongue & two lace loops that locks the tongue place
- Ultra-lightweight carbon fiber outsoles
- Power (Ankle) straps: adjustable, replaceable
- Responsive and rigid carbon fiber outsoles
- Use: Roller derby, speed, jam, fitness, competition
- Outsole: Carbon Fiber
- Upper Material: Vegan Microfiber
- Liner: Vegan Microfiber
- Model: Metcon Low-top
- Color: Black
- Sold as a pair
Includes: Heel options & mounting hardware
METCON CARBON-by Mota
All returns for exchange or credit must be started within 14 days of delivery. Special orders and sale items may not be returned. We only accept unused products in original condition with original packaging for return. The returned item must be able to be resold as new. Boots, frames, wheels or bearings may not be mounted in any way to qualify for a credit. Boots may not be molded to qualify for a credit.
All product returns except size exchanges are subject to a 15% restocking fee depending on the vendor. For size exchanges, there are no restocking fees. The shipping cost for any returned items is the sole responsibility of the customer. When your returned item has been received you will be credited for the item minus the restocking fee. If your returning equipment that initially had free shipping the initial shipping cost will be deducted from the amount credited back to you. As long as there is profit to take the initial shipping cost out of we will cover the initial shipping cost. But, if there is a return there is no profit to take the initial shipping cost out of.
For exchanges, a payment for return shipment of $19.95 will be required.. For exchanges where Paypal was used for the initial purchase, a Paypal money request will be sent to you to pay shipping back to you.