Luigino Bolt - Now in 9 exciting Custom Colors!
- Pro-E sole integrated technology which allows the foot to relax into the boot rather than sit ‘on top’ of the sole.
- Pro-E soles boost performance through comfort and support, providing additional support through the bottom of the foot and not relying only on ankle support.
- Pro-E soles will reduce shin problems and foot cramping.
- Custom Bolt orders are non-refundable.
- Ensure the fit is correct before ordering.
- Allow 5 week delivery time for Custom Colors.
- BFT (Barefoot Technology)
- Microfiber Lining
- Pro-E Soles
- Waxed Laces
- Luigino Nano Buckle
- High-Density Sole Padding
- 100% Carbon Fiber
- Vertical Mounting Slots
- Poron Ankle Padding
CUSTOM COLOR LUIGINO BOLT
All returns for exchange or credit must be started within 14 days of delivery. Special orders and sale items may not be returned. We only accept unused products in original condition with original packaging for return. The returned item must be able to be resold as new. Boots, frames, wheels or bearings may not be mounted in any way to qualify for a credit. Boots may not be molded to qualify for a credit.
All product returns except size exchanges will require a 15% restocking fee. For size exchanges, there are no restocking fees. The shipping cost for any returned items is the sole responsibility of the customer. When your returned item has been received you will be credited for the item minus the restocking fee. If your returning equipment that initially had free shipping the initial shipping cost will be deducted from the amount credited back to you. As long as there is profit to take the initial shipping cost out of we will cover the initial shipping cost. But, if there is a return there is no profit to take the initial shipping cost out of.
For exchanges, the credit card on file will be charged for return shipping. For exchanges where Paypal was used for the initial purchase, a Paypal money request will be sent to you to pay shipping back to you.