The 2016 Waterflow Backpack represents the best of everything you expect from Cádomotus – Function, Quality, Durability and Style.
Made from water-repellent tarpaulin, it’s light and strong, made to be the bag that holds a career-full of memories. It’s designed with comfort in mind, from the padded, double-stuffed shoulder straps to the back-supporting airflow rack. The Waterflow backpack is easy to wear, even when it’s loaded to the hilt and needs to be carried further than from the bus to the bench.
- Gear stays dry with high-quality, tough and water resistant truck-tarpaulin
- Industrial grade nylon straps and clips keep everything stowed in its place
- Side mount boot stirrups and heavy duty straps & buckles keep your skate set-up secure
- The adjustable helmet pouch has nylon mesh side panels to allow for quick & easy post-race drying
- Many different pockets and clips for tools, bearings, wallets, keys, documents and medals
- Ergonomic wrap-around support belt relieves stress on the shoulders and back when worn
- Zippers and clips that won’t stick or strip, maintain their function for life
- Compact design perfect for airline overhead stowage compartments
2016 color palette: Black & Grey with the flashy Cádomotus Cyan Blue, Electric Pink or Glacier White
CADO MOTUS WATERFLOW-SKATE BAG
All returns for exchange or credit must be started within 14 days of delivery. Special orders and sale items may not be returned. We only accept unused products in original condition with original packaging for return. The returned item must be able to be resold as new. Boots, frames, wheels or bearings may not be mounted in any way to qualify for a credit. Boots may not be molded to qualify for a credit.
All product returns except size exchanges may require a 15% restocking fee. For size exchanges, there are no restocking fees unless the product is return dirty and we have to clean it to be resold so please return them in the same condition you received them in. The shipping cost for any returned items is the sole responsibility of the customer. When your returned item has been received you will be credited for the item minus the restocking fee. If your returning equipment that initially had free shipping the initial shipping cost will be deducted from the amount credited back to you. As long as there is profit to take the initial shipping cost out of we will cover the initial shipping cost. But, if there is a return there is no profit to take the initial shipping cost out of.
For exchanges, we will send you an invoice for the return shipping via email or you can pay through Venmo, Cashapp, Paypal, etc.